Terms + Conditions
Aussie SodaKING Classic Giveaway Competition
5 Classic Sparkling Water Machine Packs to be won
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to Australian residents only (“Eligible Entrants”). The competition is not open to employees of SodaKING Australia, their agents, contractors, consultants, their families (including de-facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the competition.
- The Promoter is SodaKING Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 60 602 590 625) (“Promoter”).
- Prize offered is 1 x Classic Sparkling Water machine pack on the social media platform Facebook.
- To be eligible to win, entrants must comment in 50 words or less how Aussie SodaKING will make your summer amazing.
- Entrants must follow all mandatory details in order to be eligible to win.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Competition closes at 11:59PM AEDT on 11/12/2020 and the winner will be notified within one business day of the competition close.
- Each Submission will be reviewed and judged by the Promoter’s marketing team based on skill. All decisions of the team are final, and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize will be awarded to 5 eligible entrants.
- Winner may be asked to confirm either their postal address, phone number and/or email address before prize is dispatched. The Promoter will bear the cost of delivery but all other costs associated with the taking and use of the prize is the responsibility of the winners.
- Winner will be notified via the SodaKING Facebook page. If the winner does not respond to comment within 24 hours, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next entrant whose entry meets the criteria or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
- Incomplete and incomprehensible entries or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- The prize must be taken as stated. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the competition entrants understand and agree that the Promoter (and it’s affiliates and companies that work for the Promoter) may use and disclose the information provided by them by entering the information into a database for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes subject to any applicable privacy laws.
- The prize value will be as per competition post. All values quoted are current as at the time of post date and are subject to change.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify these rules, suspend or discontinue this competition at any time.
- These rules are governed by the laws of Australia.
- The Promoter will not use the entrant’s information except in accordance with the purposes stated in the conditions of entry.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for the date or time of which the delivery of the prize arrives.